Enough with the plastic
Restricting disposable plastics at Bombay Express
We got involved in the initiative #dostbyloplastu within thee project ČR2013 with the aim to reduce the waste of disposable plastics.
Currently we have five branches across Prague. In some of them you can eat our meals with classic cutlery, in others it is not possible, nevertheless we are trying to find some solution. Currently we would like to replace the plastic cutlery with the classic one in our Butovice branch.
Zbytečné plasty se snažíme odbourat i v dalších oblastech: We are trying to reduce the plastic waste also in following areas:
- plastic straws are given to customer only on request; once we will empty our stock we would like to use some eco friendly variant
- for some of our popular beverages we have introduced an ecological variant for take away – refillable glass bottles
- we will allow to our customers to bring their own box/container for food or cup for drink
Chceme snížit množství jednorázových plastů, které se vyprodukují v našich provozovnách i při konzumaci jídel s sebou. We want to reduce the amount of disposable plastics produced both in our branches and used for take away.
Centrum Černý Most 1st floor
Chlumecká 765/6, Praha 9
subway line B, bus – station “Černý Most”
Parking for free in Centrum Černý Most
OC Galerie Butovice 1st floor
Radlická 117, Praha 5
subway line B, bus lines – stop “Nové Butovice”
Parking at Galerii Butovice: 3 hours free
Atrium Flora 4th floor
Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha 3
Last orders are accepted 22:30, our seating place is open for customers until 23:00.
Subway line A, tram lines 11, 10, 16 – station “Flora”
- Mon – Fri 8.00 – 18.00 (1 hour free parking )
- Mon – Fri 18.00 – 8.00 (3 hours free parking)
- Weekends and bank holidays (3 hours free parking)
Each hour more – 50 CZK.
Vodičkova 680/16, Praha 1
Tram lines 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 14, 24 – station “Vodičkova”
Parking: street (blue zone)
Westfield Chodov, zone Grand Kitchen 2nd floor
Roztylská 2321/19, Praha 11
Subway line C, bus lines 115, 135, 177, 193, 197, 511, H1 – station “Chodov”
Parking in Centrum Chodov: 3 hours free parking
OC Quadrio 1st floor
Spálená 2121/22, Praha 1
Subway line B, tram lines 2, 9, 18, 22, 23 – station “Národní třída”